Links and Resources
Breast Feeding Support
- KellyMom – Parenting, Breastfeeding (KellyMom.com)
- La Leche League International (LLLI.org)
- Dr. Jack Newman Breastfeeding Technique Videos (BreastFeedingInc.ca)
Safety of Homebirth and Midwifery Care
The largest ever examination of planned home births in the United States found that among low-risk women, planned home births result in low rates of birth interventions without an increase in adverse outcomes for mothers and newborns, and result in health benefits to mothers and their infants.
- New Studies Confirm Safety of Home Birth With Midwives in the U.S. (MANA.org)
- Midwifery Today Responds to Study Questioning Homebirth Safety (MidwiferyToday.com)
- In-Hospital vs. Out-of-Hospital (BetterBirth.com)
Especially for Partners/Dads
Ask Questions, Get Answers, Learn Your Options
Make a complimentary consultation appointment today with one or more of our outstanding midwifery practices. Each is unique in personality and style yet all are highly trained and skilled midwives.